The M330G gives you the same performance and feature set as the M324 series, but now within a smaller package to fit in tight spaces. Priced at a great value the M330G still includes the exclusive AquaQuake™ draining feature, 25 watts of power, IPX7 Waterproof rating, scan/select scan and Icom’s exclusive user interface for ease of use.
Supplied external GPS antenna (G version)
The M330G includes a GPS receiver and an easy to install external GPS puck antenna for better accuracy and performance. The small compact GPS puck antenna provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. This information is used for DSC (Digital Selective Calling) calls. Hook up the GPS puck antenna for the most accurate GPS and DSC functionality to work.
Compact and Easy to Use
The M330’s small size makes it easy to install into vessels with limited space. The dot-matrix display is clear and easy to read. A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
- AquaQuake™ draining function
- Built-in Class D DSC with a CH70 dedicated receiver
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- Weather channel with weather alert
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
Note: All marine radios must be registered with the Canadian government to enable emergency features.
To obtain your MMSI number, visit the below website. There is no cost to obtain an MMSI number.